Reading list includes literature geared toward Trisomy 18, Balanced Translocation, Special Needs, medical studies, alternative healing modalities, and more.
- Barnes A, Carey J. Support Organization for Trisomy 18, 13 and Related Disorders (SOFT). Care of the Infant and Child with Trisomy 18 or Trisomy 13: A Care Book for Families. 3rd ed. E-book updated 2014.
- Berg S, Farlow B, Robbins J, Bruns D. International Trisomy 13/18 Alliance. Trisomy 13 and Trisomy 18: Preparing for Your Baby’s Arrival. 2014.
- Cereda A, Carey J. The Trisomy 18 Syndrome. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases. 2012;7(81).
- International Trisomy 13/18 Alliance.
- Jacobson B, Turner A. Our Baby Will Be Different (Girl) / Our Baby Will Be Different (Boy). 2017.
- Putnam J. Beyond All Expectations: The Story of Paige Barton. 2003.
- Stenson C, Daley S, Holladay K, Farmer P. Support Organization for Trisomy 18, 13 and Related Disorders (SOFT). Trisomy 18: A Handbook for Families. 3rd ed. E-book updated 2014.
- Support Organization for Trisomy 18, 13 and Related Disorders (SOFT).
- Blott M, Amato P, eds. Pregnancy Day By Day. New York, NY; 2009.
- NIH U.S. National Human Genome Research Institute. National Human Genome Research Institute: Chromosome abnormalities. Updated January 2016.
- NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine. Genetics Home Reference: Chromosomes and mtDNA. Updated July 2019.
- David S, Blakeway J. Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility. 2009.
- Fett R. It Starts with the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant Naturally, Prevent Miscarriage, and Improve Your Odds in IVF. New York, NY; 2014.
- NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine. Genetics Home Reference Handbook: Help me Understand Genetics. Updated July 2019.
- Unique: A Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group.
- Baby Signing Time YouTube Channel.
- Baker B, Brightman A. Steps to Independence: Teaching Everyday Skills to Children with Special Needs. 2004. 4th ed.
- Briant M. Baby Sign Language Basics: Early Communication for Hearing Babies and Toddlers. Carlsbad, CA; 2009.
- Brodey D. The Elephant in the Playroom: Ordinary Parents Write Intimately and Honestly About Raising Kids with Special Needs. 2008.
- National Institutes of Health: Genetics Home Reference online resource for understanding genetic conditions.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) gene catalog.
- Pantley E. The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night. New York; 2002.
- Amanda Flaker YouTube Channel.
- Mae N. The Energetic Fertility Method: Tools for a Healthy Conception and Beyond. Bloomington, IN; 2016.
- Makichen W. Spirit Babies: How to Communicate with the Child You’re Meant to Have. New York, NY; 2005.
- McCracken E. An Exact Replica of a Figment of my Imagination: A Memoir. 2010.
- Rose E. Metaphysical Anatomy. 2012.
- Teal Swan YouTube Channel.
- Vredevelt P. Empty Arms: Hope and Support for Those Who Have Suffered a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Tubal Pregnancy. Colorado Springs, CO; 1994.
Copyright © 2018 Jessica Plummer, All Rights Reserved